- New high-performance Brembo hydraulic clutch system guarantees even wear, near maintenance-free operation and perfect action in every condition
- New Swedish inspired dark blue and white graphics stylishly adorn all models
- New friction bearing on the counter-balancer shaft for increased durability (FC 250 and FC 350)
- Progressive bodywork for optimal ergonomics
- Mid-valve damping system provides exceptional damping and consistent suspension performance from the WP XACT forks with AER technology
- The WP XACT shock features low-friction SKF linkage seals for refined suspension response and advanced damping characteristics
- Adjustable engine mapping, traction and launch control on all 4-stroke models
- Chromium-molybdenum steel frame featuring precisely engineered flex characteristics
- Innovative 2-piece composite subframe design
- CNC machined triple clamps
- Brembo brake calipers and high-performance discs combining superior stopping power with great control and confidence
- Roller actuated throttle assembly on 2-stroke models provides smoother throttle motion and improved durability
- Interchangeable airbox cover on FC models for optimised airflow
- Accessible Twin Air premium air filter for tool less maintenance standard on all Husqvarna Motocross models
- Seat cover texture provides exceptional comfort and grip in all conditions
- Electric start on FC models for easy starting with a lightweight Li-ion 2.0 Ah battery
- ProTaper handlebars
- Progressive throttle mechanism and ODI grips allow for adjustable throttle progression and easy grip mounting
- Laser engraved D.I.D. wheels
- Gearboxes produced by Pankl Racing Systems Features and benefits: Chassis and engine Frame The hydro-formed, laser-cut and robot-welded frame is expertly crafted. Constructed with specifically calculated parameters of longitudinal and torsional flex, the frame provides exceptional rider feedback, energy absorption and straight-line stability. Additionally, the 4-stroke frame features brackets for mounting a skid plate, which is available in the Technical Accessories catalogue. The frame is finished off with a premium blue powder coating and frame protectors as standard, guaranteeing superior protection and durability.
- Specifically engineered longitudinal rigidity → exceptional rider feedback, energy absorption and stability
- Durable finish with standard frame protectors Composite carbon fibre subframe The composite carbon fibre subframe is a design unique to Husqvarna Motorcycles showcasing advanced production technologies and innovation. Using 70% polyamide and 30% carbon fibre, the 2-piece subframe has a total weight of just over 1 kg. With the help of computational dynamics, specific rigidity was engineered into the light and robust subframe, delivering outstanding handling and rider comfort.
- 2-piece subframe → weighing just over 1 kg
- Composite carbon fibre construction → lightweight and robust
- Specific rigidity → benefits handling and comfort Swingarm The hollow, cast aluminium swingarm is designed to offer optimal stiffness and reliability at the lowest possible weight. Chain adjustment markings are also visible from above to ensure accurate wheel alignment and precise chain tension.
• Optimal stiffness and reliability in a lightweight construction
WP XACT front fork with AER technology
The 48 mm split air fork features a capsulated air spring and pressurised oil chamber for progressive and consistent damping. The oil and air bypasses reduce pressure peaks and in combination with the midvalve damping system, the fork provides exceptional feedback and rider comfort. The setting is easily adjusted via the single air pressure pre-load valve, as well as through easy access click adjusters for compression and rebound. Additionally, the air pump needed to adjust the fork's air pressure is provided as standard.
- WP XACT front fork → 48 mm air type with split damping function
- Midvalve damping system → exceptional damping and consistent performance
- Capsulated air spring and pressurised oil chamber → progressive and consistent damping
- Easy access clicker dials → simple and fast setting changes CNC machined triple clamps The 22 mm offset CNC machined triple clamps feature an integrated rubber damping system that reduces vibration and increases rider comfort. The upper triple clamp is stiffer and works in harmony with the front forks, offering superior handling and stability. A three-way handlebar adjustment is standard and allows for customisable ergonomics. Additionally, the front number board integrates a triple clamp protector, which covers the lower triple clamp to protect it from wear received from roost.
- Rubber damping on top clamp → reduced vibrations, increased comfort
- CNC machined aluminium → finest quality and reliability
- Stiffer upper triple clamp → superior handling and stability
- Adjustable handlebar position → customisable ergonomics WP XACT rear shock With the low-friction SKF linkage seals, the WP XACT rear shock provides advanced damping characteristics for unsurpassed traction and energy absorption. A pressure balance inside the shock ensures consistent damping, resulting in superior rider comfort and feeling. The shock is fully adjustable and matched to a linkage system with a specific geometry to deliver the greatest possible traction and absorption. The rear wheel travel is 300 mm.
- Low-friction SKF linkage seals → refined rear shock response for advanced damping characteristics
- Lightweight and compact → keeping to the lightweight and compact design of the motorcycle
- Pressure balance → consistent damping
Brembo hydraulic clutch
The new high-performance Brembo hydraulic clutch system guarantees even wear, near maintenance-free operation and perfect action in every condition. Clutch free play is constantly compensated so that the pressure point and function of the clutch remains identical in cold or hot conditions, as well as over time. Countless hours of race focused testing have proven the high- quality, Italian-made, Brembo hydraulic system’s exceptional reliability.
• New Brembo hydraulic clutch system → perfect action and outstanding reliability in all conditions
The highest level of quality is guaranteed with class leading Brembo calipers and controls. The 260 mm front and 220 mm solid rear discs deliver superior stopping power instilling confidence in any condition.
• Brembo brake calipers and high-performance discs → superior stopping power with greater control
The ProTaper handlebar is second to none for function and style. Manufactured to exacting standards, the handlebar features class-leading fatigue resistance at a minimal weight. The handlebar bend further increases comfort with an optimal pressure point on the rider’s hands.
- ProTaper handlebar → class-leading function and style
- Husqvarna bend → optimal comfort Grips and throttle assembly The ODI lock-on grip on the left side does not require gluing, while on the right, the vulcanised grip features an innovative integrated throttle mechanism. The assembly has easy free-play adjustment and, by changing a cam, throttle progression can be altered.
• Throttle assembly and ODI grips → easily alter throttle progression; easy grip mounting without glue
Map switch, traction & launch control
Designed for easy operation, the standard map switch on all 4-stroke models can engage launch control, select between two engine maps and activate the traction control feature.
With the engine at idle, launch control is engaged by pressing both the TC and MAP buttons simultaneously for about 2 seconds.
The LED lamp will then blink continuously meaning the system is engaged. This function limits the amount of power to the rear wheel, improving traction and preventing loss of control under hard acceleration.
- Standard handlebar map switch → alter engine characteristics according to conditions and rider preference
- Launch control → maximum traction for perfect starts Traction control is selected to an on or off position from the switch and functions by analysing throttle input from the rider and the rate at which RPM increases in the engine. If the RPM increases too quickly, the EMS registers a loss of grip and reduces the amount of power to the rear wheel, ensuring maximum traction. This is a distinct advantage in wet or muddy conditions.
• Traction control → optimal traction in all conditions Engine management system (EMS)
The Keihin EMS is specifically designed to be smaller, lighter and faster at processing data. It integrates launch control for perfect starts, selectable engine maps via the switch on the handlebar as well as traction control. Combined with the gear sensor, power delivery is tailored for each gear.
- Keihin EMS → smaller, lighter and faster at processing engine data for more efficient engine management
- Gear sensor → specific engine maps for each gear 44 mm throttle body The 4-stroke range features a 44 mm Keihin throttle body. The injector is positioned to deliver the most efficient flow of fuel and air into the combustion chamber and for immediate throttle response, the throttle cable is mounted directly without a linkage.
• Throttle body → 44 mm, injector positioned for optimal flow, more immediate throttle response thanks to direct cable mounting
Tailored specifically for each model using an innovative 3D design process, the 2-stroke header pipes offer optimal geometry, performance and ground clearance, making them less susceptible to damage. The 2-stroke silencers also feature an aluminium mounting bracket and advanced internal construction for excellent noise damping and weight saving.
The 4-stroke exhaust systems are expertly designed to deliver leading performance at the lowest possible weight. The header pipe features a flow designed resonance chamber that is integrated into the header pipe. The header pipe is designed and manufactured in two pieces, to be as compact as possible with the joining position allowing it to be removed without needing to remove the rear shock. Further innovation allows for a short, compact silencer without increasing noise levels. The component is crafted from lightweight aluminium and is stylishly finished in a black coating to highlight its premium quality.
- Compact exhausts → lightweight, optimal performance
- Optimal header joining position on 4-stroke → easier removal Electric start and Li-Ion battery Along with the benefit of an easy electric starting system, a Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery is fitted to the 4- stroke range. The Li-Ion battery weighs approximately 1 kg less than a conventional lead battery meaning the convenience of electric starting is delivered while keeping overall weight to a minimum.
- Electric starter → easy starting
- Li-Ion battery → lightweight, 1 kg lighter than a conventional battery Integrated cooling system and radiators The radiators are expertly crafted using high strength aluminium. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) technology is used to channel air through the radiators more efficiently and provide optimal cooling in any condition. The cooling system is designed to channel coolant through the frame, eliminating the need for additional hoses. A large centre tube runs through the frame and reduces the pressure at this point in the system to ensure a more consistent coolant flow. Additionally, the radiators are mounted close to the centre of gravity for improved handling while smart radiator louvres protect from roost and feature an integrated brace to provide protection from impacts.
- Integrated cooling → maximum efficiency in minimum space
- WP radiators → efficient for optimal cooling
- Large central tube → consistent coolant flow Fuel tank The 7-litre polythene fuel tanks incorporate a threaded filler cap and an integrated fuel pump on the 4-stroke range. The fuel pump features internal line routing directly from the pump to the flange for optimal fuel flow. Additionally, the external fuel line is specifically positioned to make it less exposed and susceptible to damage.
- 7-litre polythene fuel tanks → large capacity for extended running times
- Internal fuel line routing → improved flow and reliability Airbox and tool-less Twin Air air filter access The airbox is designed with precisely positioned inlet ducts to prevent air deformation and ensure maximum airflow while protecting the air filter from dirt. The air filter is easily accessed, without tools, by removing the left side panel. Easy maintenance is guaranteed by the Twin Air filter and filter cage design that features a simple, fail proof mounting system for safe and accurate filter installation.
- Airbox → maximum air flow and air filter protection
- Filter mounting system → safe and accurate protection against dirt
- Tool-less filter access → easy and fast maintenance Wheels Black high-strength alloy rims by D.I.D with laser engraved logos are coupled to CNC machined hubs using lightweight spokes and silver anodised aluminium nipples. The nipples incorporate an advanced design, which reduces the frequency of spoke checks and maintenance.
• Lightweight but strong and reliable construction → minimal unsprung weight Tyres
Dunlop MX33 Motocross tyres that feature the proven “block-within-a-block” design for more progressive cornering and superior grip are fitted as standard.
• Developed in top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross → enhanced handling, cornering and steering feel
The motocross range features bodywork that clearly showcases Husqvarna Motorcycles progressive approach to offroad motorcycles while the Swedish inspired dark blue and white graphics stylishly adorn all models. The ergonomics are specifically tailored to deliver great comfort and control, enabling riders to perform at the highest level for extended periods of time. As a result of extensive testing, the slim contact points make movement between riding positions incredibly seamless. The flat profile of the seat, combined with a high grip cover, delivers superior comfort and control in all conditions.
- Progressive bodywork → distinctive looks with Swedish inspired graphics
- Ergonomics → confidence-inspiring riding position in all riding situations
- Seat → flat seat profile and high grip seat cover texture for exceptional comfort and control in all conditions