Keep Your Motorcycle Moving with a Husqvarna Mobility Card
Lings Husqvarna is delighted to bring exciting news of the Husqvarna Mobility Card - the ultimate way to keep your Husqvarna moving!
In partnership with RAC, Husqvarna Motorcycles now supplies every new Husqvarna street motorcycle with a Mobility Card, entitling you to a range of repair and recovery options no matter where you are - it's even usable when abroad - 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
HUSQVARNA MOBILITY CARD
Entitles the vehicle owner to:
- Repair on the spot, or vehicle towing
- Replacement vehicle*
- Valid abroad*
and also includes:
- Spare parts and key service
- 24.7 Husqvarna Motorcycles Assistant Centre
Valid for the 12 months from purchase, the Husqvarna Mobility Card is in addition to the superb Husqvarna manufacturers warranty and comes as standard with every new Husqvarna Street Motorcycle - there's no extra cost. Plus, as long as you maintain your manufacturer service schedule, your Mobility will roll over for a further 12 months free of charge! For further information please see the at-a-glance factsheet below or give Lings Husqvarna a call on 01502 537444.
AREA OF VALIDITY
Breakdowns which happen in one of the countries listed*
DURATION OF VALIDITY
- 12 months‘ protection FREE-OF-CHARGE as standard with each new vehicle, effective from the date on the delivery certificate
- Afterwards, 12 months‘ LIFETIME*** protection FREE-OF-CHARGE from service to service at an authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles dealer!
Husqvarna motorcycles purchased in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland with a 24-month manufacturer’s warranty and a displacement of more than 50 cc, which are homologated exclusively for use on public roads.
Owner or rider and passenger.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Access to a comprehensive network of service providers and an emergency call centre that is manned 24 hours a day.
SERVICES FOR STREET MOTORCYCLES EUROPEAN WIDE
European-wide Roadside assistance provided in Europe including the home address. Labour at the scene of the breakdown.
BREAKDOWN VEHICLE RECOVERY
Recovery for the rider and their passenger and the vehicle to the nearest authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles dealer.
Rental vehicle for maximum 4 days, if the motorcycles is brought to a dealer and cannot be repaired within 24 hours.
If the breakdown location is more than 30 miles from the customers home address and the repairs cannot be completed within 24 hours, the rider and passenger have the option to choose between:
- Hotel for the duration of the repairs, up to a maximum of 4 nights accommodation for you and your passenger up to a maximum of £ 62 per person per night and up to a maximum of £248 per person in total.
- Continuation of journey with a rental car: In the event of breakdown a rental car is made available for a maximum of 4 days. Maximum Group C - customer can upgrade at their own cost.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses, if the breakdown is more than 30 miles from home, public transport, standard class rail, economy class air travel (if more than 620 miles / 1000 km) or other transport, for the rider and their party to reach the end of their journey, subject to a maximum of £ 150 per person. Additional taxi costs are covered up to £ 62. If necessary, RAC will arrange this on the rider's behalf.
VEHICLE REPATRIATION FROM ABROAD
Should the repairs exceed three days, you may have the vehicle repatriated (the means of transportation being at RAC’s discretion and limited to the current market value of the vehicle according to Glass’s guide, or other appropriate industry standard as used by RAC).
In the event of necessary replacement parts not being available locally during the trip outside the country, on receipt of the beneficiary instructions, RAC will arrange to undertake to obtain them elsewhere and will pay all freight charges involved in dispatching them to the location ofthe insured vehicle.
THEFT – ABROAD ONLY
Storage after theft: In case the Vehicle is found after theft abroad, the costs for vehicle storage are covered up to a maximum of 2 weeks.
VEHICLE KEY SERVICE
In the event of the loss of the original key whilst abroad, the beneficiary has to communicate the key number to RAC. RAC will contact Husqvarna Motorcycles (during office hours) in order to transmit the key number, and ask for a spare key. RAC will arrange to pay for the dispatch costs.
* Andorra, Austria, Balearics, Belgium, Bulgaria**, Canary Isles, Ceuta**, Croatia**, Cyprus**, Czech Republic**, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary**, Iceland**, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta**, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania**, San Marino, Sardinia, Sicily, Slovak Republic**, Slovenia**, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey (European sector)**, United Kingdom, Vatican, Ex-Yugoslavia** (Montenegro, Serbia)
** In these countries the assistance shall be performed subject to local suppliers availability and according to each country’s peculiar event such as the countries being in a state of civil or foreign wars, political instability, national movements, riots, acts of terrorism, reprisals, restrictions for free movement of individuals and circulation
of goods, strikes, explosions, natural calamities, atomic fission and any other acts of God.
*** For 1-cylinder vehicles: max. 60,000 km or 8 years, whichever comes first; for 2-cylinder vehicles: max. 80,000 km or 8 years, whichever comes first